Tuesday 16 October 2012

Good week on Etsy!

Well what a week last week was...

I had a lot of non-Oldyworldy work to do.  DIY (yawn), 48-hr non-stop on-call for my client plus a busy Friday in his office.  Not a lot of time for my Oldyworldy shop on Etsy but EEEEEEE (high pitched Geordie screech) I sold two items in two days!

The retro beauties in question are one fabulous Danish butter dish:


and a fabulous geometric-design tealy green planter - a Sylvac possibly.....


I was overjoyed to say the least!  Not having enough time to develop my craft ideas AND listings to my shop this has inspired me to continue the hard work.

Undecided about where to sell my crafty cards and Christmas fabric crafts still.  Do I add them to my Etsy shop www.etsy.com.shop/Oldyworldy or do I open another one?  If I open another one I'm stuck on the shop name, but if I add to my current shop it'll confuse my audience so what to do.....?

Do I open a shop in Folksy, notonthehighstreet, ebay or open my own online shop?

Still need advice on the financial side of the business and how I split my freelance work with my vintage & craft emporium.  A lot to reflect on methinks!

Here's to a profitable week looking forward though, profitable not only financially, but in terms of ideas turning into action.

Au boulot as they say in France (Back to work)!

A toute a l'heure, Just Ailsa x

No comments:

Post a Comment